Heidi - cool do. So daring of you!! I read your msg and I just have to tell you that I have thought about you and your boys and have been meaning to say for some time now -- "how come we didn't get together?" I totally agree - Caden would love to play with your boys. And yes, I do remember Mike served in Hawaii. C'mon now Mike, it's time to enjoy some island fun. Come VISIT!! I am serious.
2 comments:
It looks so awesome. Are you liking it, Heidi?
Heidi - cool do. So daring of you!!
I read your msg and I just have to tell you that I have thought about you and your boys and have been meaning to say for some time now -- "how come we didn't get together?" I totally agree - Caden would love to play with your boys.
And yes, I do remember Mike served in Hawaii. C'mon now Mike, it's time to enjoy some island fun. Come VISIT!! I am serious.
Post a Comment